Friday, August 13, 2010

WEEK 5 - what happened to week 4?

Well as you can see, I must have missed week 4...

Currently, I am working on a ton of projects. Not just for this class, but for all 5! In Animation my partner and I are a head of schedule. We have our script done, and are currently working on our storyboard... hopefully we can get it finished this weekend.

The project is coming out really well, the characters are sooo adorable, and somewhat practical. Cant wait to see where we end up at the end of the semester. Working with Flash will be interesting, since I only know the basics! :) --- We will see in the coming weeks...

On the other hand... my other classes are coming along nicely. I wish I had more time to work on projects - I feel that I am not giving my best. REALLY need to get CS5 - I would be happy with CS4 right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment