Friday, July 30, 2010

Week 3!!!

Okay so I knew that this class would be a bit difficult, didn't think I would need a partner! ...I'm glad I have one! lol

Last week my partner and I came up some great characters:
  • Fish
  • Turtle
  • Octopus (original character)
I will need to do the front and back drawings along with a few facial expressions for the Turtle and Fish (I think that was my part) She came up with the story, finished the script and is doing the story board. It seems like a lot now that I think about it... but if she doesn't finish I will be more than happy to assist her :).

Monday, we will have to present our ideas and a few examples of characters - talk about our story and answer questions... hopefully receive positive feedback from our peers.
- we will see!!!

This has been a crazy week with all my other classes - my projects/homework have been so overwhelming that I have not had time to even breath!

Maybe this next week will be better!!!! Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment